Cubs are young people aged 8 to 10½ who:
- Master new skills and try new things
- Have fun and go on adventures
- Make friends
- Are curious about the world around them
- Help others and make a difference, in their own communities and beyond
Every week, they gather in groups called Cub Packs to take part in lots of interesting and challenging activities – achieving anything they set their minds to, and having lots of fun along the way.
Our Cub Pack recently participated in:
- International Camp to Disney Land Paris
- Weekend Camp at Phasels Wood
- Takeover Day at Duxford IWM and Bletchley Park
- Table Tennis Session with St Neots Table Tennis Club
- Rock Climbing, Pizza Making, Firelighting and much much more.
Joining Cubs – Fill out our Contact Form to join our waiting list.
After a couple of weeks, we will invest your young person into our pack. This is a small ceremony to officially welcome them to our group.
During the Investiture they will need to learn and say their Promise