Beavers are young people, aged 6 to 8, who:
- Master new skills and try new things
- Have fun and go on adventures
- Make friends
- Are curious about the world around them
- Help others and make a difference, on their own doorsteps and beyond
Every week, they gather in groups called Beaver Colonies to hop, skip and jump their way through lots of different games and activities – achieving anything they set their minds to, and having lots of fun along the way.
Our Beaver Colony recently participated in:
- Visit to the National Space Centre in Leicester
- Weekend Camps
- Visit from the Fire Service
- Pancake Cooking
- Raft Building
After a couple of weeks, we will invest your young person into our colony. This is a small ceremony to officially welcome them to our group.
During the Investiture they will need to learn and say their Promise